1) The kookaburra isn't so highly respected in all circles!
2) Regardless of species, disembodied heads always make for a creepy display
3) Lions should be treated softly
4) Forest Hill offers one of the best views of the city
5) A stuffed Walrus will always make a striking focal point!
Definitely go and check out the Horniman (no sniggering!) Museum and Gardens in Forest Hill if you have a spare Saturday. The permanent collection is free and offers a wealth of interesting artifacts and curiosities from around the globe!
All opinions are my own.